Download GAMS Distribution 24.3.0 (BETA, 26th July 2014)
Please consult the BETA release notes before downloading a system. Here are the installation notes for Windows, Mac, and UNIX. The GAMS distribution includes the GAMS Manuals in electronic form.
|MS Windows 32 bit
||Windows XP or newer on AMD- or Intel-based (x86_32) architectures.
|MS Windows 64 bit
||Windows XP 64 or newer on AMD- or Intel-based (x64_64) architectures.
||Built on AIX 6.1 / PowerPC (ppc_64).
|Linux 64 bit
||AMD- or Intel-based 64-bit Linux systems (x64_64) with glibc 2.4 or higher.
|Mac OS X
||Built on OS X 10.7 (Lion). Please note that this is a OS X Terminal application and must be installed and executed using the command line interface.
|Solaris SPARC 64 bit
||Built on Solaris 10 (sparc_64).
||Built on Solaris 11.0 (x64_64).
||AMD- or Intel-based 32-bit Linux systems. The software uses the Windows 32bit GAMS build and Wine. No separate Wine installation is required. For more information please visit this page.
|| For more information please visit this page.
- This is a BETA version of the software and not the final product. Use it at your own risk.
- Without a valid GAMS license the system will operate as a free demo system:
- Model limits:
- Number of constraints and variables: 300
- Number of nonzero elements: 2000 (of which 1000 nonlinear)
- Number of discrete variables: 50 (including semi continuous, semi integer and member of SOS-Sets)
- Additional Global solver limits: Number of constraints and variables: 10
- The GAMS log will indicate that your system runs in demo mode:
GAMS 24.2.2 Copyright (C) 1987-2013 GAMS Development. All rights reserved
Licensee: GAMS Development Corporation, Washington, DC G871201/0000CA-ANY
Free Demo, 202-342-0180, email@example.com, www.gams.com DC0000
- GAMS will terminate with a licensing error if you hit one of the limits above:
*** Status: Terminated due to a licensing error
*** Inspect listing file for more information
- To deliver GAMS with the best performance we are using the Amazon CloudFront web service, a global network of edge locations for content delivery.