Welcome to the GAMS Home Page!
The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling system for mathematical programming and optimization. It consists of a language compiler and a stable of integrated high-performance solvers. GAMS is tailored for complex, large scale modeling applications, and allows you to build large maintainable models that can be adapted quickly to new situations.
What's new on our Web sites?
- 06/07/2016: You can find our ad published in the June issue of OR/MS Today magazine about Optimizing Carbon Capture Technologies here.
- 05/25/2016: The Gamsworld Google Group is currently not working. We are trying to fix this or, if cannot be fixed, will create an alternative.
- 03/15/2016: The distribution 24.7.1 is available for download. Here are the release notes.
- 03/10/2016: New Management Team at GAMS.
- 03/08/2016: The BETA distribution 24.7.0 is available.
- 03/03/2016: Issue 38 of Bruce McCarl's GAMS Newsletter is available.
- 01/18/2016: The distribution 24.6.1 is available.
- 12/18/2015: The BETA distribution 24.6.0 is available.
- 11/27/2015: The distribution 24.5.6 (MR) is available.
- ... older news.